CIDEX® OPA Solution is a high-level disinfectant for reprocessing reusable heat-sensitive semi-critical medical devices such as endoscopic, respiratory therapy, and anesthesia equipment.
- Effective: achieves high-level disinfection in 12 minutes at 20 °C (68 °F)
- Fast-acting: fast turnaround of reprocessed instruments
- Long-lasting efficacy: reusable for up to 14 days when monitored with CIDEX® OPA Solution Test Strips
- Easy-to-use: no activation or mixing required
- Glutaraldehyde-free (0.55 % ortho-phthalaldehyde) high-level disinfecting solution
- Rapid 5-minute soak time at 77 °F / 25 °C in an automated endoscope reprocessor as part of a validated reprocessing procedure
- 12-minute soak time at 68 °F / 20 °C for manual reprocessing
- Shorter disinfection time than glutaraldehyde
Where to Buy
- American Purchasing Systems, LLC dba American Medical Depot
- Beacon Point Associates LLC (government only)
- Cardinal Health
- Claflin Co.
- Concordance Healthcare
- Geo-Med, LLC (government only)
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Medline Industries
- National Dist. & Contracting Inc
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Shared Services Systems
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the CIDEX® OPA Solution instructions for use.