STERRAD® Systems continue to be the market leader in hydrogen peroxide based low-temperature sterilization with over 20,000 systems installed globally. Healthcare institutions around the world have trusted STERRAD® Systems for decades to safely sterilize medical instruments and materials without leaving toxic residue. STERRAD® 100NX System with ALLClear® Technology is one of the latest releases from the STERRAD® Systems platform and is the culmination of over 25 years of innovation in hydrogen peroxide gas plasma (HPGP) sterilization technology.
The ALLClear® Technology within the system increases sterilization productivity by conditioning the load, checking for moisture, and running system diagnostics prior to sterilization cycles to maximize successful cycle runs. The system also has integrated quality systems to enhance compliance to guidelines and hospital policies and is ready to integrate with ASP ACCESS® Technology and STERRAD VELOCITY® Reader to automate your reprocessing experience, making your data audit-ready.
Hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology helps enhance the safety of patients and sterile processing staff. Gas plasma is documented to actively break down hydrogen peroxide, reducing emissions exposure for sterile processing staff.1
STERRAD® 100NX System with ALLClear® Technology currently includes up to four sterilization cycles - STANDARD, EXPRESS, FLEX, and DUO – to sterilize a variety of medical devices, supported by device validations working in close collaboration with medical device manufacturers.
Featuring an upgradeable platform, STERRAD® 100NX System with ALLClear® Technology is designed to adapt to the upcoming demands of sterile processing as medical device designs and guidelines evolve over time.
Enhances safety for patients and sterile processing staff
- UV Lamp monitors proper hydrogen peroxide concentration in chamber for accurate measurements
- 67 Times lower hydrogen peroxide emissions exposure when compared to STERIS® V-PRO® Sterilizers1
Upgradeable, all-in-one system
- Upgradeable platform to adapt to upcoming demands of sterile processing as medical device designs and guidelines evolve over time
- ALLClear® Technology to assist load issues prior to starting a sterilization cycle, minimizing cycle cancellations
- Integrated quality system within system design to enhance compliance to guidelines and hospital policies2
Innovator of Hydrogen-Peroxide-Based Sterilization
- Pioneers in vaporized hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology for over 25 years
- Global market leader with over 20,000 STERRAD® Systems installed and over 15 million cycles completed each year successfully
- Comprehensive device validation program working with device manufacturers to test sterilization efficacy, material compatibility, and device functionality
- Over 23,000 medical device manufacturer endorsements accessible via STERRAD® Sterility Guide
- STERRAD® 100NX System Cassettes3
- STERRAD VELOCITY® Biological Indicator (BI)/Process Challenge Device (PCD)
- STERRAD™ Chemical Indicator (CI) Strips
- SEALSURE® Chemical Indicator (CI) Tape
- Tyvek® Pouches
- Comparison Study of Environmental Hydrogen Peroxide Levels of STERRAD® Systems and STERIS® V-Pro® Low Temperature Sterilizers Reveal Striking Differences. The research was designed and executed by Actionable Research, an independent third-party research firm in conjunction with ChemDAQ® Inc., a manufacturer of environmental safety monitoring systems. The research sponsor was Advanced Sterilization Products. All data were collected by the ChemDAQ® staff.
- Integrated quality control features include items such as on-screen reinforcement of user training
- As a precaution, when handling any part of the system or load items that have been exposed to hydrogen peroxide, please wear the appropriate PPE (chemical-resistant latex, PVC/vinyl or nitrile gloves). Refer to the glove manufacturer's instructions for use for more information.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.