A high-level disinfectant for reprocessing reusable heat-sensitive semi-critical medical devices such as endoscopic, respiratory therapy, and anaesthesia equipment.
- Rapid 5-minute soak time: at 77 °F (25 °C) in an automated endoscope reprocessor as part of a validated reprocessing procedure.
- Effective: achieves high-level disinfection in 12-minutes at 68 °F (20 °C) for manual reprocessing.
- Long-lasting efficacy: reusable for up to 14 days when monitored with CIDEX™ OPA Solution Test Strips.
- Easy-to-use: no activation or mixing required.
|Product Name||Order Number||Size||Quantity in Case|
|CIDEX OPA Solution*||20390||1 Gallon||4|
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country.
- Akamatsu,T.,Minemoto,M.,&Uyeda,M.(2005).Evaluation of the antimicrobial activity and materials compatibility of orthophthalaldehyde as a high-level disinfectant.The Journal of international medical research,33(2),178–187. https://doi.org/10.1177/147323000503300205
*This product is not a sterilant. Ensure adequate ventilation and wear the appropriate PPE. Please refer to the CIDEX™ OPA Solution instructions for use for additional information.