The pouches and rolls are constructed from two films: a transparent, non-permeable film, and an opaque, permeable film of Tyvek® material.
The Tyvek® material used in ASP pouches and rolls were developed in partnership with DuPont™ exclusively for use with STERRAD® Sterilization Systems.
- Effective microbial barrier
- Convenient built-in STERRAD® Chemical Indicator Strips
- Can be double pouched for added protection for use in STERRAD® Systems
- Comply with international standard ISO 11607
- Efficient barriers to microorganisms up to 12 months after sterilization1,2
- Chemical indicator stability up to 6 months after sterilization1,2
Where to Buy
- American Purchasing Systems, LLC dba American Medical Depot
- Beacon Point Associates LLC (government only)
- Cardinal Health
- Clafin Co.
- Concordance Healthcare
- Geo-Med, LLC (government only)
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Medline Industries
- National Dist. & Contracting Inc.
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Shared Services Systems
The ASP IFU and User’s Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the Tyvek® Pouches and Rolls with STERRAD™ Chemical Indicator (CI) Strips instructions for use.
1. Instruments must be prepared for sterilization according to standards and ASP Instructions for Use.
2. Store at room temperature, 15 °C – 30 °C (59 °F – 86 °F), under dry conditions. Avoid exposing the chemical indicator side of pouch/roll to light. Before and after processing, store away from STERRAD® Sterilizer or sources of hydrogen peroxide, acids, alkalis, or volatile antimicrobial agents such as glutaraldehyde or formaldehyde.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.
TYVEK® and the DuPont Oval Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours Inc, used under license by ASP