ENZOL® Enzymatic Detergent is a mild enzyme-based pre-soak and cleaner designed to effectively remove organic soil from the contaminated endoscopic instruments and other medical devices before high-level disinfection.
The detergent provides a one-step cleaning process, with the enzyme breaking down organic matter such as blood, feces, or mucous, while the surfactants remove the matter from the equipment. May be used for precleaning instruments in automated equipment such as endoscope reprocessors, ultrasonic cleaners, and washer sterilizers/decontaminators, in accordance with equipment manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Effective and thorough action with protease enzyme and surfactants
- Hand-operated pump dispenses one fluid ounce of product per stroke
- Fast acting: begins to act in just one minute, allowing a fast turnaround of instruments
- User-friendly: low foaming with a mild pH
Where to Buy
Enzol® Enzymatic Detergent is available from these distributors:
- American Purchasing Systems, LLC dba American Medical Depot
- Beacon Point Associates LLC (government only)
- Cardinal Health
- Claflin Co.
- Concordance Healthcare
- Geo-Med, LLC (government only)
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Medline Industries
- National Dist. & Contracting Inc
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Shared Services Systems
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the ENZOL® Enzymatic Detergent instructions for use.