The STERRAD™ 100S Sterilizer has been developed to sterilize medical devices by diffusing hydrogen peroxide into the chamber and then “exciting” the hydrogen peroxide molecules into a plasma state. The combined use of hydrogen peroxide vapor and plasma safely and rapidly sterilizes medical instruments and materials without leaving toxic residues.
- Sterilizes rigid endoscopes, cameras, light cables, batteries, micro surgical (including ophthalmic) and general surgical instruments.
- System byproducts are water vapor and oxygen.
- Sterilized instruments are free from toxic residue.
- Ease of use: one-button operation.
- No costly plumbing or ventilation required.