CIDEX™ OPA Solution is a high-level disinfectant for reprocessing reusable heat-sensitive semi-critical medical devices such as endoscopic, respiratory therapy, and anesthesia equipment.
- Effective: achieves high-level disinfection in 5 minutes at 20 °C (68 °F)
- Fast-acting: fast turnaround of reprocessed instruments
- Long-lasting efficacy: reusable for up to 14 days when monitored with CIDEX™ OPA Solution Test Strips
- Easy-to-use: no activation or mixing required
This product is not a sterilant. Ensure adequate ventilation and wear the appropriate PPE. Please refer to the CIDEX™ OPA Solution instructions for use for additional information.
- Glutaraldehyde-free (0.55 % ortho-phthalaldehyde) high-level disinfecting solution
- 5-minute soak time at 68 °F / 20 °C for manual reprocessing
- Shorter disinfection time than glutaraldehyde
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the CIDEX™ OPA Solution instructions for use.