The CIDEX® OPA Solution Test Strips provide a rapid and easy measure of the minimum effective concentration (MEC) to enable optimal reuse of CIDEX® OPA Solution for high-level disinfection.
The ortho-phthalaldehyde concentration of CIDEX® OPA Solution during its use-life must be verified by the CIDEX® OPA Solution Test Strips prior to each use to determine the MEC of 0.3% is present.
Where to Buy
CIDEX® OPA Solution Test Strips are available at these distributors:
- American Purchasing Systems, LLC dba American Medical Depot
- Beacon Point Associates LLC (*Government Only*)
- Cardinal Health
- Claflin Co.
- Concordance Healthcare
- Geo-Med, LLC *(Government Only)*
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Medline Industries
- National Dist. & Contracting Inc
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Shared Services Systems
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the CIDEX® OPA Solution Test Strips instructions for use.