CIDEZYME® XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent is specially formulated for use in automatic cleaning systems as well as for the manual cleaning of medical and general lab equipment and instruments prior to high-level disinfection or terminal sterilization. CIDEZYME® XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent is the only approved detergent for use in EVOTECH® Endoscope Cleaner and Reprocessor (ECR).
- Effective: provides a one-step cleaning process, with the enzymes breaking down protein, fats, and carbohydrates, and some organic matter such as blood, while the surfactants remove the matters from the equipment.
- Fast acting: three-minute soak time allows fast turnaround of instruments
- User-friendly: low foaming with a mild pH
- Compatible: contains corrosion inhibitors to ensure compatibility with medical devices
Where to Buy
CIDEZYME® XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent is available from these distributors:
- American Purchasing Systems, LLC dba American Medical Depot
- Beacon Point Associates LLC (government only)
- Cardinal Health
- Claflin Co.
- Concordance Healthcare
- Geo-Med, LLC (government only)
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Medline Industries
- National Dist. & Contracting Inc
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Shared Services Systems
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the CIDEZYME® XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent instructions for use.