- Broad-spectrum activity against bacteria, mycobacteria, viruses and fungi4, 5
- Efficacious in the presence 5% organic soil contamination and microbiological burden5
- Automated endoscope reprocessing: 5-minute soak time at 25 °C (77 °F)3
- Manual reprocessing: 12-minute soak time at 20 °C (68 °F)3
- Shorter disinfection time than glutaraldehyde4
- Reusable for up to 14 days when monitored with CIDEX™ OPA Solution Test Strips5
Safe and Easy-to-Use*
- No activation or mixing required,5 reducing operator handling
- Compatible with a wide range of materials and devices
- Low vapor pressure6 minimises inhalation exposure risk
*Ensure adequate ventilation and wear the appropriate PPE.3, 6 Please refer to the CIDEX™ OPA Solution Instructions for Use for more information.
The ASP IFU and User Guide library can be used to search for the appropriate IFU, User Guides and Data Sheets for ASP products. Product literature and availability varies by country; users can ensure they locate the correct literature for their setting by searching by product and country. Use the link below to locate the ASP CIDEX™ OPA Solution IFU.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP High Level Disinfection and Cleaning Products. AD-210031-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. CIDEX™ OPA Data Sheet. AD-110141-01-CT_H-MDR.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. CIDEX™ OPA Solution Technical Information. AP-2000304-2.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. CIDEX™ OPA Solution - Effectiveness Against Disease-Causing Microbes. AD-130128-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. CIDEX™ OPA Solution Instructions for Use.
- Advanced Sterlization Products. CIDEX™ OPA Safety Data Sheet. SDS-11327-GB.