The STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology sterilizes medical devices by diffusing hydrogen peroxide vapor into the chamber and then electromagnetically exciting the hydrogen peroxide molecules into a low-temperature plasma state.
With over 20,000 STERRAD™ Systems installed globally, it is trusted by healthcare institutions around the world to terminally sterilize instruments.
Future Focused System
Upgradeable technology that enhances system capability.
- An expandable, upgradeable sterilization system that enhances processing capability.
- Benefit from the latest technology while preserving the value of your capital investment.
Sterility assurance from the leader in low-temperature sterilization.
- Pioneers in vaporized hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology for over 25 years.
- Over 15 million cycles successfully completed worldwide each year, impacting millions of patients annually.
- Over 20,000 medical device manufacturer endorsements.
- The ALLClear™ Technology within the system increases sterilization productivity by conditioning the load, checking for moisture, and running system diagnostics prior to sterilization cycles to maximize successful cycle runs.
Designed to minimize healthcare worker chemical exposure.
- Touch-free cassette disposal promotes your team’s safety.1
- The Hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology helps enhance the safety of patients and sterile processing staff. Gas plasma is documented to actively break down hydrogen peroxide, reducing emissions exposure for sterile processing staff.2
Delivers ongoing economic value.
- Proven to preserve instrument integrity, reducing the frequency of costly repairs and replacements compared to steam sterilizers.3-4
- Consume approximately 70% less energy per year than steam sterilizers.5
- Use of STERRAD™ Systems instead of steam sterilizers can save an estimated 180,000 liters of water per year.5
Includes up to four sterilization cycles – STANDARD, EXPRESS, FLEX, and DUO – to sterilize a variety of medical devices, supported by device validations working in close collaboration with medical device manufacturers.
30.5 in (77.5 cm) W x 70.9 in (180.0 cm) H x 41.5 in. (105.4 cm) D
842 lbs (382 kg)
30.5 in (77.5 cm) W x 70.9 in (180.0 cm) H x 43.1 in (109.5 cm) D
900 lbs (408 kg)
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology instructions for use.
Device Validations and Compatibility
The STERRAD™ Sterility Guide (SSG) is an easy to use, first of its kind online tool designed to provide STERRAD™ System customers with an up-to-date list of devices that fall within STERRAD™ Systems claims for sterility.
- As a precaution, when handling any part of the system or load items that have been exposed to hydrogen peroxide, please wear the appropriate PPE (chemical-resistant latex, PVC/vinyl or nitrile gloves). Refer to the glove manufacturer's instructions for use for more information.
- Comparison Study of Environmental Hydrogen Peroxide Levels of STERRAD® Systems and STERIS® V-Pro® Low Temperature Sterilizers Reveal Striking Differences. The research was designed and executed by Actionable Research, an independent third-party research firm in conjunction with ChemDAQ® Inc., a manufacturer of environmental. Safety monitoring systems. The research sponsor was Advanced Sterilization Products. All data were collected by the ChemDAQ® staff.
- Schäfer, B. Decreased number of repairs of rigid scopes as a result of low-temperature sterilization with H2O2 gas plasma. International Journal of Sterile Supply.2009;17(3):194-196.
- Skogås, JG. Effects of sterilisation methods on rigid endoscopes.Trondheim, Norway: Medical Technology Department, Trondheim University Hospital;1999
- Comparing the Environmental Impacts of Sterrad Sterilization with Competing Approaches Irvine, CA: Advanced Sterilization Products; 2016. Research Sponsored by ASP.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.