ASP pioneered the use of gas plasma in low-temperature sterilizers in the 1990’s and has since established itself as a market leader in hydrogen peroxide based low-temperature sterilization.3 Validated for use on over 23,000 devices from over 100 different medical device manufacturers,4 ASP’s STERRAD™ Sterilization Systems are used globally for rapid and safe medical device sterilization, without leaving of toxic residues.5 The STERRAD™ 100NX with ALLClear™ Technology is ASP’s most advanced low-temperature gas plasma sterilizer, offering four different sterilization cycles and compatibility with a wide range medical devices, including flexible endocopes.2, 6, 7
The STERRAD™ 100NX features ALLClear™ Technology, which works to optimise package and instrument conditions for sterilization.2 ALLClear™ Technology may help to increase productivity by:
• Performing automatic pre-cycle system diagnostic checks2
• Quickly and accurately detecting and correcting load and system issues2
• Optimising sterilization conditions through instrument warming and moisture removal2
With unique ALLClear™ Technology, STERRAD™ Systems have the ability to minimise workflow interruptions before they occur.2 They are the only low-temperature sterilization platform with integrated quality control features, which aim to enhance compliance and reduce delays in instrument throughout.2
Incorporating upgradeable technology, STERRAD™ Systems are able to adapt and evolve over time, ensuring that they can meet reprocessing demands, and adhere to device guidelines,1 both now and in the future.2
- Uses a combination of hydrogen peroxide vapor and plasma to rapidly and safely sterilize medical instruments7
- Over 15 million successful cycles completed worldwide each year2
Reduces Workflow Interruptions
- ALLClear™ Technology rapidly detects and corrects load and system issues, reducing cycle interruptions and cancellations2
- Simple, easy-to-use interface reduces operator error and minimises start-up delays2
- Integrated quality control features enhance compliance with sterilization processes and policies in hospitals 2, 7
- Graphic display indicates correct load placement and the types of devices appropriate for each cycle2
Flexible and Future-Focused System
- Offers 4 different sterilization cycles – STANDARD (47 minutes), FLEX (42 minutes), DUO (60 minutes) and EXPRESS (24 minutes)1
- Compatible with a wide range of medical devices, including flexible endoscopes and other heat and moisture sensitive devices7
- Expandable and upgradable technology, to ensure the system remains state-of-the-art2
Ensures the Safety of Patients and Operators
- Rapidly and safely sterilizes medical instruments without leaving toxic residues7
- UV sensor continuously monitors hydrogen peroxide concentration within the chamber1
- Environmental concentration of hydrogen peroxide levels remain well below recommended thresholds,2 with exposure up to 67 times lower than other medical sterilizers available on the market*8
- Touch-free cassette removal promotes operator safety2
Delivers Economic Value
- STERRAD™ Systems preserve instrument integrity, reducing costly repairs and replacements2
- Reduces annual energy and water consumption per year by ~70% and ~180,000 litres, respectively, compared with autoclave steam sterilizers9
*Details available on request
- STERRAD™ 100NX System Cassettes
- STERRAD™ Chemical Indicators
- Tyvek® Rolls and Pouches manufactured for use in STERRAD™ Systems
- STERRAD VELOCITY™ SYSTEM: Biological Indicator/Process Challenge Device (BI/PCD), reader and printer>>
- APTIMAX™ trays, mats and holders
ASP ACCESS™ Technology is a smart information-sharing technology that seamlessly connects, correlates, and communicates vital reprocessing information across ASP devices and hospital network systems.10 It works to enhance compliance through reducing the risk of human error, and optimise reprocessing efficiency through automation of record-keeping and the provision of performance data.10
- Enables seamless communication between STERRAD™ Systems, STERRAD VELOCITY™, instrument tracking systems and hospital networks11
- Automates documentation of sterilization results and produces audit-ready data10
- Cloud technology enables staff to access reprocessing records from any location and receive alerts via email/text10
The ASP IFU and User Guide library can be used to search for the appropriate IFU, User Guides and Data Sheets for ASP products. Product literature and availability varies by country; users can ensure they locate the correct literature for their setting by searching by product and country. Use the link below to locate the STERRAD™ 100NX IFU.
Have questions about your STERRAD™ System?
Find up-to-date compatibility information and helpful resources in the online STERRAD™ Sterility Guide.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology Data Sheet. AD-160028-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ Systems with ALLClear™ Technology Product Brochure. AD-160029-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ Superiority Factsheet Volume 1. The Power of Plasma. AD-200071-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ Superiority Factsheet Volume 4. The Importance of Instrument Validation. AD-200105-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD NX™ with ALLClear™ Technology User Guide.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD VELOCITY™ Biological Indicator System Product Brochure. AD-170021-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology User Guide.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. Comparison Study of Environmental Hydrogen Peroxide Levels of STERRAD™ Systems and STERIS V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilizers Reveals Striking Differences. . 2016.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. Assessment of Operating Costs Due to Energy and Water Use During Terminal Sterilization With STERRAD™ Systems Compared to a Steam Sterilizer. AD-160024-01. 2016.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP ACCESS™ Technology Product Brochure. AD-160030-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP Ecosystem Brochure - Innovation to Advance the Quality of Patient Care. AD-170035-01.