ASP pioneered the use of gas plasma technology in low-temperature sterilizers in the 1990’s and has since established itself as a market leader in low-temperature sterilization solution.3
STERRAD™ continues to be the market leader in low-temperature hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization systems (hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilizer) with over 22,000 systems installed globally.
Healthcare institutions around the world have trusted STERRAD™ Systems for nearly three decades now to safely sterilize their medical surgical instruments and materials without leaving toxic residue.
The STERRAD™ 100NX features ALLClear™ Technology, which works to optimise package and instrument conditions for sterilization.1
ALLClear™ Technology may help to increase productivity by:
- Performing automatic pre-cycle system diagnostic checks prior to sterilization cycles to maximize successful cycle runs1
- Quickly and accurately detecting and conditioning load and system issues1
- Optimising sterilization conditions through instrument warming and moisture removal1
With unique ALLClear™ Technology, STERRAD™ Systems have the ability to minimise workflow interruptions before they occur.1
The system also has integrated quality systems to enhance compliance to guidelines and hospital policies and is ready to integrate with ASP ACCESS™ Technology and STERRAD VELOCITY™ Reader to automate your reprocessing experience, making your data audit ready1,2.
Featuring an upgradeable platform, STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology is designed to adapt and evolve over time, ensuring that they can meet reprocessing demands, and adhere to device guidelines, both now and in the future.1,2
Enhances Safety for Patients and Sterile Processing Staff
- Rapidly and safely sterilizes medical instruments without leaving toxic residues4
- UV sensor continuously monitors hydrogen peroxide concentration within the chamber2
- Environmental concentration of hydrogen peroxide levels remain well below recommended thresholds,1 with exposure up to 67 times lower than other medical sterilizers available on the market5
- Touch-free cassette removal promotes operator safety1
- Pioneers in vaporized hydrogen peroxide technology and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilizers / hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization machines for nearly three decades
- Global market leader with over 22,000 systems installed globally and over 15 million cycles completed each year successfully
- Over 23,000 medical device manufacturer endorsements accessible via STERRAD™ Sterility Guide
- Comprehensive device validation program working with device manufacturers to test sterilization efficacy, material compatibility, and device functionality
Reduces Workflow Interruptions
- ALLClear™ Technology rapidly detects and corrects load and system issues, reducing cycle interruptions and cancellations1
- Simple, easy-to-use interface reduces operator error and minimises start-up delays1
- Improved user interface for intuitive and straightforward cycle navigation enables fast and easy staff training
- On screen notifications
- Integrated quality control features enhance compliance with sterilization processes and policies in hospitals 1,4
- Graphic display indicates correct load placement and the types of devices appropriate for each cycle1
Flexible and Future-Focused System
- Offers upto 4 different sterilization cycles – STANDARD, FLEX, DUO and EXPRESS1 designed according to the shape and material of each equipment
- Compatible with a wide range of medical devices, including flexible endoscopes and other heat and moisture sensitive devices4
- Expandable and upgradable technology, to ensure the system remains state-of-the-art1 and adhere to device guidelines,2 both now and in the future.1
Delivers Economic Value
- STERRAD™ Systems preserve instrument integrity, reducing costly repairs and replacements1
- Reduces annual energy and water consumption per year by ~70% and ~180,000 litres, respectively, compared with autoclave steam sterilizers6
- Quick Installation - Just Load and Go !!!
- STERRAD™ 100NX System Cassettes
- STERRAD VELOCITY™ Biological Indicator (BI) / Process Challenge Device (PCD)
- STERRAD™ Chemical Indicator (CI) Strips
- SEALSURE™ Chemical Indicator (CI) Tape
- Tyvek™ Rolls and Pouches manufactured for use in STERRAD™ Systems
- APTIMAX™ trays, mats and holders
ASP ACCESS™ Technology is a smart information-sharing technology that seamlessly connects, correlates, and communicates vital reprocessing information across ASP devices and hospital network systems. It works to enhance compliance through reducing the risk of human error, and optimise reprocessing efficiency through automation of record-keeping and the provision of performance data.7
- Communicates information automatically between STERRAD™ Systems and STERRAD VELOCITY™ Reader to display errors
- Automates and digitizes the documentation of sterilizer and BI records
- Connects to your hospital Instrument Tracking System to provide audit-ready data
- Receives reprocessing data, trends, and alerts to effortlessly review data
- Browser-based access from any location using the cloud application - enabling staff to access reprocessing records from any location and receive alerts via email / text7
- Tablet & smartphone compatible
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology instructions for use.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ Systems with ALLClear™ Technology Product Brochure. AD-160029-01-CT_D-MDR.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology Data Sheet.AD-160028-01-CT_D-MDR.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ Superiority Factsheet Volume 1. The Power of Plasma. AD-200071-01-CT_B-MDR.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. STERRAD™ 100NX System with ALLClear™ Technology User Guide.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. Comparison Study of Environmental Hydrogen Peroxide Levels of STERRAD™ Systems and STERIS V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilizers Reveals Striking Differences. 2016.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. Assessment of Operating Costs Due to Energy and Water Use During Terminal Sterilization With STERRAD™ Systems Compared to a Steam Sterilizer. AD-160024-01-CT_C-MDR. 2016.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP ACCESS™ Technology Product Brochure. AD-160030-01-CT_C-MDR.