ASP ACCESS™ Technology is a smart information-sharing technology that empowers an ecosystem across ASP devices. It allows for the automated data record transfer between ASP’s Terminal Sterilization and High-Level Disinfection systems with the facility’s server and instrument tracking systems.
- Digitizes record-keeping of results from connected devices and makes them easily accessible when needed.
- Relieves SPD staff from tedious checks of manual record-keeping with audit-ready data by recording cycle data automatically across ASP devices.
Connectivity Across Devices
- Enables communication of sterilizer cycle results and system status changes among connected devices.
- Can alert staff via email and text message.
- Integrates with instrument tracking systems and hospital networks.
- Automates data sharing and record-keeping which reduces chances for human error.
- Improves tracability by correlating biological indicator information and STERRAD™ System cycle records automatically.2
- Provides statistics, updates, and performance data for SPD managers to assess productivity.
- Enables real-time access to sterilization records for multiple departments and hospital sites through cloud technology.
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use ofASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country.
- STERRAD VELOCITY™ System has features that may enhance compliance including BI reminders per hospital policy, greater adherence to device IFUs, and improved record handing and record keeping.
- This feature is available when STERRAD VELOCITY™ Reader is connected to ASP ACCESS™ Data Station.