The ASP AEROFLEX Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor (AER) is a cost effective, single basin system that automates the washing and high-level disinfection cycle of flexible semi-critical endoscopes increasing productivity and enhancing compliance. 2,3
Exclusive AUTOSURETM MRC Monitor (no test strips required)
- Automated verification of MRC prevents OPA concentration monitoring from being skipped or done incorrectly.
- Delivers a definitive pass/fail result and eliminates the need for manual test strips, reducing healthcare exposure to chemicals.
- Automated record keeping designed to enhance documentation compliance and simplifies manual record keeping step in the workflow.
- Seamless integration to facility server and instrument tracking systems.
- Ensures only validated chemistry is used in the system.
- Fastest AER 22 minute complete cycle time,1 accelerating endoscope turnaround.
- Intuitive user interface
- Navigation menu is quick and easy to learn and operate, helping customers to breeze through operation of the system and guiding them through compliant processing steps.
- No surprise training fees. All capital system purchases include in-service training and annual refresher training.
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the ASP AEROFLEX™ AER instructions for use.
- In countries where distributed. Includes wash, high-level disinfection, rinses, MRC testing and alcohol flush. For all qualified endoscopes except duodenoscopes which require additional time. Assuming nominal conditions for water pressure, flow rate and temperature.
- ASP AEROFLEX AER with AUTOSURE MRC Monitor may enhance compliance to ASP AERO-OPA™ ortho-Phthalaldehyde and ASP AEROFLEX AER instructions for use (IFU), professional society guidelines for endoscope reprocessing, healthcare facility policies and procedures for endoscope reprocessing and government and local environmental regulations for chemical disposal. ASP AEROFLEX AER with AUTOSURE MRC Monitor may enhance compliance through automated features for HLD minimum recommended concentration (MRC) testing, verified chemistry confirmation, endoscope reprocessing record keeping and neutralization of ASP AERO-OPA ortho-Phthalaldehyde before disposal.
- Manual cleaning of endoscopes is required prior to placement in the AER.