ASP ACCESS™ Technology is a smart information-sharing technology that connects STERRAD™ Systems, instrument tracking systems (ITS) and hospital networks, facilitating communication, information-sharing and record keeping between devices.1 Seamless collection and reconciliation of sterilization records eliminates the need for manual record keeping, minimising the risk of human error.1 Automatic production of audit-ready records is designed to enhance compliance and insights into sterilization workflow help to optimise processes.1
Provides Connectivity Across Devices
- Reprocessing information is automatically correlated and communicated across ASP Sterilizers, ITS and hospital networks2
- Cloud technology enables staff to receive alerts via email and text message1
Designed to Enhance Compliance
- Automatically produces audit-ready data1
- Seamless collection and sharing of sterilization records reduces the opportunity for human error1
Improves Instrument Reprocessing Efficiency
- Automated record keeping simplifies the documentation process1
- Allows reprocessing staff to assess productivity by providing statistics, updates and performance data1
- Cloud technology enables sterilization records to be accessed from any location1
ASP ACCESS™ Technology is compatible with these ASP devices:
- STERRAD™ 100NX with ALLClear™ Technology
- STERRAD NX™with ALLClear™ Technology
- STERRAD VELOCITY™ System
- ASP AEROFLEX™ Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor
The ASP IFU and User Guide library can be used to search for the appropriate IFU, User Guides and Data Sheets for ASP products. Product literature and availability varies by country; users can ensure they locate the correct literature for their setting by searching by product and country. Use the link below to locate the ASP ACCESS™ Technology IFU.
“I noticed not all logging information was entered... With ASP Ecosystem, that has improved 100 %... It just kind of ties everything together and avoids manual entry, helping them get their work done more quickly. It’s been really nice.”
Brandi Everding, Sterile Processing Department Manager - Sanford Medical Center Bismarck
Have questions about your STERRAD™ System?
Find up-to-date compatibility information and helpful resources in the online STERRAD™ Sterility Guide.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP ACCESS™ Technology Product Brochure. AD-160030-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP Ecosystem Brochure - Innovation to Advance the Quality of Patient Care. AD-170035-01.