The STERRAD NX System with ALLClear Technology is a compact unit which sterilizes medical devices by diffusing hydrogen peroxide vapor into the chamber and then electromagnetically exciting the hydrogen peroxide molecules into a low-temperature plasma state. The system can be placed on a cart or countertop when constrained for space.
With over 22,000 STERRAD Systems installed globally, it is trusted by healthcare institutions around the world to terminally sterilize instruments.
Benefit from the ALLClear Technology which increases sterilization productivity.
- Conditions the load.
- Moisture detection and correction.
- Runs system diagnostics prior to the sterilization cycles to maximize successful cycle runs.
Sterility assurance from a leader in low-temperature sterilization.
- Pioneers in vaporized hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology for over 25 years.
- Over 15 million cycles successfully completed worldwide each year, impacting millions of patients annually.
- Over 20,000 medical device manufacturer endorsements.
Designed to minimize healthcare worker chemical exposure.
- Touch free cassette disposal promotes your team's safety.1
- Hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology helps enhance the safety of patients and sterile processing staff. Gas plasma is documented to actively break down hydrogen peroxide, reducing emissions exposure for sterile processing staff.2
Delivers ongoing economic value.
- Proven to preserve instrument integrity, reducing the frequency of costly repairs and replacements compared to steam sterilizers.3-4
- Consume approximately 70% less energy per year than steam sterilizer.5
- Use of STERRAD Systems instead of steam sterilizer can save an estimated 180,000 liters of water per year.5
There are a wide variety of materials and devices that can be sterilized in the STERRAD NX System.
21.8 in (55.4 cm) W x 36.6 in. (93.0 cm) H x 31.2 in. (79.2 cm) D
Fits onto 23.0 in. (58.5 cm) deep countertop.
280.5 lbs (127.2 kg)
System on cart
22.7 in (57.6 cm) W x 65.9 in (167.3 cm) H x 31.2 in (79.2 cm) D
Maximum weight with cart:
424.5 lbs (192.5 kg)
- As a precaution, when handling any part of the system or load items that have been exposed to hydrogen peroxide, please wear the appropriate PPE (chemical-resistant latex, PVC/vinyl, or nitrile gloves). Refer to the glove manufacturer's instructions for use for more information.
- Comparison Study of Environmental Hydrogen Peroxide Levels of STERRAD™ Systems and STERIS® V-Pro® Low-Temperature Sterilizers Reveal Striking Differences. The research was designed and executed by Actionable Research, an independent third-party research firm in conjunction with ChemDAQ® Inc., a manufacturer of environmental safety monitoring systems. The research sponsor was Advanced Steriilliizatiion Products. All data were collected by the ChemDAQ® staff.
- Schäfer, B. Decreased number of repairs of rigid scopes as a result of low-temperature sterilization with H2O2 gas plasma. International Journal of Sterile Supply. 2009;17(3):194-196.
- Skogås, JG. Effects of sterilization methods on rigid endoscopes. Trondheim, Norway: Medical Technology Department, Trondheim University Hospital; 1999.
- Comparing the Environmental Impacts of Sterrad Sterilization with Competing Approaches Irvine, CA: Advanced Sterilization Products; 2016. Research Sponsored by ASP.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.