ASP ACCESS™ Data Station is a smart information-sharing technology that empowers an ecosystem across ASP devices. It is designed to enhance compliance, automating the documentation of the sterile process, and integrate with leading Instrument Tracking Systems.
- Digitizes record-keeping of results from ASP ACCESS™ Data Station-enabled devices and makes them easily accessible when needed
- Relieves SPD staff from tedious checks of manual record-keeping with audit-ready data by recording cycle data automatically across ASP devices
Connectivity Across Devices
- Enables communication of important sterilizer cycle results and system status changes among connected devices
- Enables staff to receive alerts via email and text message
- Enables connection of compatible systems and easily integrates with ITS and hospital networks
- Automates data sharing and record-keeping while reducing chances for human error
- Enables the user to trace unique BI serial number via barcode scans and tie cycle plus biological indicator testing to each other2
- Enables ASP products to detect errors and reinforce adherence to device IFUs and hospital's BI policy
- Provides statistics, updates, and performance data for CSSD managers to assess productivity
- Enables real-time access to sterilization records for multiple departments and hospital sites through cloud technology
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the ASP ACCESS™ Data Station's instructions for use.
- STERRAD VELOCITY™ Biological Indicator System has features that may enhance compliance including BI reminders per hospital policy, greater adherence to device IFUs, and improved record handling and record keeping.
- This feature is available when STERRAD VELOCITY™ reader is connected to ASP ACCESS™ data station.