STERRAD® Systems continue to be the market leader in hydrogen peroxide based low-temperature sterilization with over 20,000 systems installed globally. Healthcare institutions around the world have trusted STERRAD® Systems for decades to safely sterilize medical instruments and materials without leaving toxic residue. STERRAD NX® System with ALLClear® Technology is one of the latest releases from the STERRAD® Systems platform and is the culmination of over 25 years of innovation in hydrogen peroxide gas plasma (HPGP) sterilization technology.
The ALLClear® Technology within the system increases sterilization productivity by conditioning the load, checking for moisture, and running system diagnostics prior to sterilization cycles to maximize successful cycle runs. The system also has integrated quality systems to enhance compliance to guidelines and hospital policies and is ready to integrate with ASP ACCESS® Technology and STERRAD VELOCITY® Reader to automate your reprocessing experience, making your data audit-ready.
Hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology helps enhance safety of patients and sterile processing staff.1 Gas plasma is documented to actively break down hydrogen peroxide, reducing emissions exposure for sterile processing staff.2
STERRAD NX® System with ALLClear® Technology includes two sterilization cycles - STANDARD and ADVANCED – to sterilize a variety of medical devices, supported by device validations working in close collaboration with medical device manufacturers.
Featuring an upgradeable platform, STERRAD NX® System with ALLClear® Technology is designed to adapt to the upcoming demands of sterile processing as medical device designs and guidelines evolve over time.
Enhances safety for patients and sterile processing staff
- 41 times greater vegetative cells and spore microbicidal rate against STERIS® V-PRO® maX under simulated improper cleaning conditions1
- UV Lamp monitors proper hydrogen peroxide concentration in chamber for accurate measurements
- 67 Times lower hydrogen peroxide emissions exposure when compared to STERIS® V-PRO® Sterilizers2
Upgradeable, all-in-one system
- Upgradeable platform to adapt to upcoming demands of sterile processing as medical device designs and guidelines evolve over time
- ALLClear® Technology to assist load issues prior to starting a sterilization cycle, minimizing cycle cancellations
- Integrated quality system within system design to enhance compliance to guidelines and hospital policies3
Innovator of Hydrogen-Peroxide-Based Sterilization
- Pioneers in vaporized hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology for over 25 years
- Global market leader with over 20,000 STERRAD® Systems installed and over 15 million cycles completed successfully each year
- Comprehensive device validation program working with device manufacturers to test sterilization efficacy, material compatibility, and device functionality
- Over 23,000 medical device manufacturer endorsements accessible via STERRAD® Sterility Guide
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the STERRAD NX® System instructions for use.
- Rutala et al., Comparative evaluation of the microbicidal activity of low-temperature sterilization technologies to steam sterilization, Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology (2020), 1-5.
- Comparison Study of Environmental Hydrogen Peroxide Levels of STERRAD® Systems and STERIS® V-Pro® Low Temperature Sterilizers Reveal Striking Differences. The research was designed and executed by Actionable Research, an independent third party research firm in conjunction with ChemDAQ® Inc., a manufacturer of environmental safety monitoring systems. The research sponsor was Advanced Sterilization Products. All data were collected by the ChemDAQ® staff.
- Integrated quality control features include items such as on-screen reinforcement of user training
- As a precaution, when handling any part of the system or load items that have been exposed to hydrogen peroxide, please wear the appropriate PPE (chemical-resistant latex, PVC/vinyl or nitrile gloves). Refer to the glove manufacturer's instructions for use for more information.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.