The STERRAD NX™ System with ALLClear™ Technology delivers sterility assurance through an upgradeable platform to help maximize your clinical, financial and operational outcomes.
Healthcare institutions around the world have trusted STERRAD™ Systems for decades to sterilize medical instruments and materials, eliminating toxic residue. STERRAD NX™ System with ALLClear™ Technology is one of the latest releases from the STERRAD™ Systems platform and is the culmination of over 25 years of innovation in hydrogen peroxide gas plasma (HPGP) sterilization technology.
The ALLClear™ Technology within the system increases sterilization productivity by conditioning the load, checking for moisture, and running system diagnostics prior to sterilization cycles to maximize successful cycle runs. The system also has integrated quality systems to enhance compliance to guidelines and hospital policies and is ready to integrate with ASP ACCESS™ Technology and STERRAD VELOCITY™ Reader to automate your reprocessing experience, making your data audit-ready.
Gas plasma breaks down hydrogen peroxide, leaving only the elements of water and oxygen behind. The proposed mechanism of action of this device is the production of free radicals within a plasma field that are capable of interacting with essential cell components (e.g., enzymes, nucleic acids) and thereby disrupt the metabolism of microorganisms.1
STERRAD NX™ System with ALLClear™ Technology includes two sterilization cycles - STANDARD and ADVANCED – to sterilize a variety of medical devices, supported by device validations working in close collaboration with medical device manufacturers.
Featuring an upgradeable platform, STERRAD NX™ System with ALLClear™ Technology is designed to adapt to the upcoming demands of sterile processing as medical device designs and guidelines evolve over time.
Trusted Sterility from the Leader in Low-temperature Sterilization
- Pioneers in vaporized hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen peroxide gas plasma sterilization technology for over 25 years
- Over 15 million cycles successfully completed worldwide each year, and more than 20,000 medical device manufacturer endorsements (accessible via STERRAD™ Sterility Guide), impacting millions of patients annually
- The low temperature sterilization system with integrated quality control features2
- Ability to reduce potential for human error when processing instruments
- Meets ANSI/AAMI/ISO 14937 standard for sterilization
Lasting Economic Value
- Use of STERRAD™ Systems can save an estimated 180,000 liters of water per year3
- STERRAD™ Systems consume approximately 70% less energy per year than steam sterilizers3
Meet the Demands of Your Schedule
- Simple, easy-to-use system for fast and easy staff training
- Process instruments efficiently and reduce interruptions
- 28-minute STANDARD Cycle: For single-channel stainless steel instruments4
- 38-minute ADVANCED Cycle: For single-channel flexible endoscopes and single-channel stainless steel instruments4
- Automatic pre-cycle system diagnostics technology to ensure maximum up-time
Part of an Advanced Ecosystem:
- Upgradeable platform to adapt to upcoming demands of sterile processing as medical device designs and guidelines evolve over time
- ALLClear™ Technology to assist load issues prior to starting a sterilization cycle, minimizing cycle cancellations
- The low temperature sterilization system with a validated biological indicator/process challenge device with a 30-minute time-to-result5
- Minimize the need for manual documentation of STERRAD VELOCITY™ Biological Indicator and STERRAD™ System with ALLClear Technology cycle records
ASP ACCESS™ Data Station
Automate your experience to reduce potential for human error and provide audit-ready data
- Communicates information automatically between STERRAD™ Systems and STERRAD VELOCITY™ Reader to display errors
- Automates and digitizes the documentation of sterilizer and BI records
- Connects to your hospital Instrument Tracking System to provide audit-ready data
- Receives reprocessing data, trends, and alerts to effortlessly review data
- Browser-based access from any location using the cloud application
- Tablet & smartphone compatible
- STERRAD™ 100NX System Cassettes6
- STERRAD VELOCITY™ Biological Indicator (BI)/Process Challenge Device (PCD)
- STERRAD™ Chemical Indicator (CI) Strips
- SEALSURE™ Chemical Indicator (CI) Tape
- Tyvek® Pouches
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the STERRAD NX™ with ALLClear™ Technology System instructions for use.
View and download instructions for use (IFU)
- Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Integrated quality control features include items such as on-screen reinforcement of user training
- Assessment of operating costs due to energy and water use during terminal sterilization with STERRAD™ Systems compared to a steam sterilizer. Irvine, CA: Advanced Sterilization Products; 2016. Research funded by ASP.
- Cycle times are approximate. ALLClear™ Technology may increase processing time by approximately 5 minutes. Please refer to the User's Guide for the full list of instrument types.
- 15 or 30 minute result dependent on the software version on the STERRAD VELOCITY™ Reader. 15 minutes to result for SW version 1139260417 or greater; 30 minutes to result for SW version 1139260317 or below.
- As a precaution, when handling any part of the system or load items that have been exposed to hydrogen peroxide, please wear the appropriate PPE (chemical-resistant latex, PVC/vinyl or nitrile gloves). Refer to the glove manufacturer's instructions for use for more information.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.