Lightweight and durable option, made of liquid crystal polymer. Fully validated for use in all STERRAD™ Systems. Only STERRAD™ instrument mats and holders have been validated by ASP for use with the APTIMAX™ Trays
APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats provide optimal protection for your surgical instruments during sterilization in STERRAD System.
The APTIMAX™ instrument sterilization trays are applicable for wide range of endoscopes, such as ureteroscopes, cystoscopes, bronchoscopes, colonoscopes, gastroscopes and duodenoscopes. Please check STERRAD™ Sterility Guide for detailed list of instruments suitable for reprocessing in STERRAD™ sterilizers.
Available in a variety of sizes (check STERRAD™ Consumables Catalogue for details).
- Silicone instrument tray mats and holders provide added protection
- APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays Holders customize your trays for a variety of instruments
- Designed to remain durable for longer than 5 years under average conditions of use
- Sterilization trays Made of 100% liquid-crystal polymer
- Designed specifically for use with STERRAD™ Systems
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.
Have questions about your STERRAD™ System?
Find up-to-date compatibility information and helpful resources in the online STERRAD™ Sterility Guide.
The ASP IFU and User’s Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats instructions for use.