Low Temperature Sterilization
STERRAD™ Systems lowers H2O2 emissions from devices, protecting instruments, users, patients and environments in healthcare facilities.
- Uses hydrogen peroxide vapor and plasma to safely and rapidly sterilize medical instruments and materials lowering the potential for leaving toxic emissions.
- Sterrad Systems have over 23,000 full medical device manufacturer (MDM) endorsements.
- Over 15 million cycles successfully completed worldwide each year, impacting millions of patients annually.
ASP ACCESS Technology supports by providing error-catching features and automating documentation to help reduce human error in instrument reprocessing.
- Enables ASP products to detect errors before they happen with BI traceability to keep your staff moving compliantly.
- Automates documentation of cycle and biological indicator results, matching records accurately. Records integrate with ITS.
- Keeps you and your staff informed through automatically generated reports and alerts.
Automated high-level disinfection system that helps safeguard your people, patients, and medical instruments while freeing up time for better care.
- Automation provides reliable results to promote a higher standard of care.
- Integrated system offers complete high-level disinfection with world-leading CIDEX™ OPA Solution.
- Optional printer captures cycle history data for enhanced record-keeping.