Enhanced Instrument Protection
Protecting your valuable, delicate surgical instruments and devices during sterilization, storage, and transport is vital. That’s why Advanced Sterilization Products offers a full line of trays, silicone mats and instrument holders to secure and protect your instruments sets. APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats provide enhanced protection for your instruments
APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays is the lightweight and durable option for properly packaging instrumentation. Fully validated for use in all STERRAD™ Systems.
- Designed to remain durable for years
- Made of 100% liquid-crystal polymer
- Protection: Designed to remain durable for years
- Standardization: Designed to encase surgical instruments for sterilization in STERRAD™ Sterilization Systems. Full line of trays, mats and instrument holders allow you to customize instrument sets.
- Convenience: Lightweight design and snug-fitting lid for ease in handling and stackable design to optimize space efficiency for storage.
Medical Device Manufacturer (MDM) Validations for use with APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays
- da Vinci® endoscope
- and more, see the STERRAD™ Sterility Guide
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.
The ASP IFU and User’s Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the APTIMAX™ Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats instructions for use.