CIDEZYME™ Enzymatic Detergent Solution is recommended to clean medical instruments before using the ASP High-level Disinfection solutions.
Effective and thorough action with protease enzyme and surfactants
High compatibility with materials
Effective with Protease Enzyme
Experience the Benefits
- Breaks down proteins like blood, mucous and feces contained in the biofilm with reduced mechanical action
- Improves the surface wetting of hard-to-reach areas like endoscope channels, and effectively clean away lipids and greases
- Begins to act in just one minute allowing fast turnaround of instruments
- Low foaming properties and neutral pH prevent it from leaving residues so that instruments can be effectively disinfected.
- Spearmint fragrance that masks the odors of dirty instrumentation.
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the CIDEZYME™ Enzymatic Detergent Solution instructions for use.
View and download instructions for use (IFU)