- Combines chemical and enzymatic actions to efficiently remove bioburden2
- Multi-enzymatic solution contains cellulases, lipases, proteases, amylases and proprietary enzymes with advanced proteolytic action1
- Penetrates hard-to-reach places, such as endoscope channels1
- Soak time of three-minutes allows for fast turnaround of instruments3
- Mild pH and low foaming properties facilitate easy rinsing1, 3
Compatible with a Wide Range of Devices
- Can be used for manual reprocessing and in automated systems1
- Can be used on a wide range of materials common to flexible endoscopes1
- Contains a rust inhibitor to protect and promote the longevity of medical devices and surgical instruments1
- Biodegradable and safe for the environment1
The ASP IFU and User Guide library can be used to search for the appropriate IFU, User Guides and Data Sheets for ASP products. Product literature and availability varies by country; users can ensure they locate the correct literature for their setting by searching by product and country. Use the link below to locate the CIDEZYME™ XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent IFU.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. CIDEZYME™ XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent Product Brochure and Data Sheet. THAI2340016-210831.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP High Level Disinfection and Cleaning Products. AD-210031-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. CIDEZYME™ XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent Instructions for Use.