- The STERRAD™ Systems brand has over 23,000 MDM validations (such as Karlstorz, Richard Wolf, Stryker, Smith & Nephew) for Low-temperature sterilization.
- Sterilizes rigid endoscopes (including da Vinci™ 3-D scopes), cameras, light, cables, batteries, micro surgical (including ophthalmic), and general surgery instruments
- System byproducts are water vapor and oxygen
- Sterilized instruments are free from toxic residue
- Ease of use: one-button operation
- No costly plumbing, ventilation, or monitoring required
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the STERRAD NX™ System instructions for use.
STERRAD™ 100S Cassette (5 cassettes/case; 5 cycles/cassette; 25 cycles/case)
STERRAD™ Velocity Biological Indicator (30/box)