Professor Venneri is an emergency medicine and trauma surgeon and the clinical risk manager and patient safety officer for the Florence Healthcare Service, Italy.
His other roles include:
- Member of Tuscany Regional Center for Patient Safety and Risk Management
- Secretary General of The Italian Network For Safety in Healthcare (INSH) – Italian Branch of ISQua
- Italian Ministry of Health Consultant for Sentinel Events analysis
- Scientific consultant for Patient Safety Issues of the Italian Society of Digestive Endoscopy
- Professor of Clinical Risk Management University of Florence School of Medicine and Nursing
Download Accompanying Factsheet Here