Low Temperature Gas Plasma Sterilization
STERRAD™ Systems lowers H2O2 emissions from devices, protecting instruments, users, patients and environments in healthcare facilities.
- Uses hydrogen peroxide vapor and plasma to safely and rapidly sterilize medical instruments and materials lowering the potential for leaving toxic emissions.
- Sterrad Systems have over 23,000 full medical device manufacturer (MDM) endorsements.
- Over 15 million cycles successfully completed worldwide each year, impacting millions of patients annually.
ASP HLD Systems have unique features designed to deliver consistent and reliable reprocessing.
- The ASP AEROFLEX™ AER with integrated AUTOSURE™ MRC Monitor automates critical steps and streamlines workflow, allowing you to turn your scope inventory faster and perform more procedures.
- The EVOTECH® ECR has automatic leak detection, blockage detection, and MEC monitoring to ensure minimum effective concentration of CIDEX® OPA Concentrate Solution (CIDEX® OPA-C Solution).
- CIDEX® OPA Solution and enzymatic detergents are also available for manual reprocessing.