Lightweight and durable option for properly packaging instrumentation. Fully validated for use in all STERRAD® Systems.
APTIMAX® Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats provide optimal protection for your instruments. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Silicone instrument mats and holders provide added protection and flexibility
- APTIMAX® Instrument Trays Holders customize your trays for a variety of instruments
- Designed to remain durable for years
- Made of 100% liquid-crystal polymer
- Designed specifically for use with STERRAD® Systems
Medical Device Manufacturer (MDM) Validations for use with APTIMAX® Instrument Trays
- da Vinci® endoscope
- and more, see the STERRAD Sterility Guide
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.
Where to Buy
Contact your local ASP Representative or call ASP customer service at 1-888-STERRAD to order today.
You can also find APTIMAX® Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats offered by our partnering distributors:
- American Purchasing Systems, LLC dba American Medical Depot
- Beacon Point Associates LLC (government only)
- Cardinal Health
- Clafin Co.
- Concordance Healthcare
- Geo-Med, LLC (government only)
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- Medline Industries
- National Dist. & Contracting Inc.
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Shared Services Systems
The ASP IFU and User’s Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the APTIMAX® Instrument Trays, Tray Holders and STERRAD™ Instrument Tray Mats instructions for use.