Rapid Endoscope Reprocessing
- Cycle time of 22 minutes – the fastest of any AER currently sold3, 4
- Up to 27% faster than competitors3
- Could save up to 280 hours of staff time per year3
Exclusive AUTOSURE MRC Monitor
- Automatically verifies that the biocide is above the MRC for every cycle, eliminating the need for manual test strips3
- Reduces the patient risk associated with CIDEX™ Test Strip errors3
- Prevents CIDEX™ OPA concentration monitoring being skipped or carried out incorrectly3
- Eliminates a manual step from the workflow, reducing staff exposure to chemicals3
Exclusive Duodenoscope Auto-Detection Feature
- Automatically detects high-risk duodenoscopes and runs a special cycle to ensure correct high-level disinfection3
- Automation of a critical step streamlines the sterilization process, increasing throughput3
- Automatic documentation of every cycle and production of audit-ready records enhances compliance3
- Intuitive interface allows for easy operation
- Easy to install
- Installation fees included in system purchases
- ASP AERO-OPA™ Solution
- ASP AEROZYME™ XTRA Multi-Enzymatic Detergent
- AUTOSURE™ MRC Reagent
ASP ACCESS™ Technology is a smart information-sharing technology that seamlessly connects, correlates, and communicates vital reprocessing information across ASP devices and hospital network systems.5 It works to enhance compliance through reducing the risk of human error, and optimise reprocessing efficiency through automation of record-keeping and the provision of performance data.5
- Enables seamless communication between STERRAD™ Systems, STERRAD VELOCITY™, instrument tracking systems (ITS) and hospital networks6
- Automates documentation of sterilization results and produces audit-ready data5
- Cloud technology enables staff to access records from any location and receive alerts via email/text5
All capital system purchases include installation by a certified technician, meaning no surprise training or servicing fees.
Once a site has been prepared in line with ASP’s site readiness requirements, the system is shipped and installed and validated by a certified technician, ensuring that it is ready for use.
The ASP IFU and User Guide library can be used to search for the appropriate IFU, User Guides and Data Sheets for ASP products. Product literature and availability varies by country; users can ensure they locate the correct literature for their setting by searching by product and country. Use the link below to locate the ASP AEROFLEX™ AER IFU.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. AEROFLEX™ Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor User's Guide.
- U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA). AEROFLEX™ Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor with AUTOSURE™ MRC Monitor FDA Approval. K181472. 2019.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP AEROFLEX™ Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor Product Brochure. AD-200015-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP AEROFLEX™ Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor Data Sheet. AD-200012-01.
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP ACCESS™ Technology Product Brochure. AD-160030-01
- Advanced Sterilization Products. ASP Ecosystem Brochure - Innovation to Advance the Quality of Patient Care. AD-170035-01.
***Aeroflex is not CE marked in accordance MDR 745/2017 and therefore not available for EU
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their own respective owners.