The ASP AEROFLEX™ AER is a cost effective, single basin system that automates the washing and high level disinfection cycle of flexible semi-critical endoscopes, increasing productivity and enhancing compliance.1
- Fast 22 minute cycle time: ASP AEROFLEX™ AER has the fastest complete cycle time,1 accelerating endoscope turnaround
- Exclusive AUTOSURE™ MRC Monitor: automated verification of MRC prevents OPA concentration monitoring from being skipped or done incorrectly, delivers a definitive pass/fail result and eliminates a manual step from the workflow
- Intuitive user interface: intuitive navigation menu is quick and easy to learn and operate, helping customers to breeze through operation of the system and guiding them through compliant processing steps
- Automated record keeping: designed to enhance documentation compliance and simplifies manual record keeping step in the workflow
- Small footprint
- Easy to install
Endoscope Model Validations
- ASP AEROFLEX™ AER has been cleared by United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to high-level disinfect flexible, semi-critical endoscopes.3 Scopes from multiple manufacturers including Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, and others have been qualified on ASP AEROFLEX™ AER. (For model-specific information or to confirm your scope inventory can be reprocessed with this device, get a consultation and an ASP expert will assist)
- ASP Device validations process utilizes “worse-case” methodology, providing the margin of error necessary for real-world reprocessing.
No surprise training fees. All capital system purchases include in-service training and annual refresher training
- ASP AEROFLEX™ AER System
- ASP AEROFLEX™ AER Starter Kit (includes Water Filtration System)
- ASP AEROFLEX™ AER Printer Kit
- ASP AEROFLEX™ AER Barcode Scanner Kit
- Connectors (multiple, get a consultation for assistance)
- nimble™ Transport Cart
- SCOPEVALET™ Endo Bag and Tag
- ASP AERO-OPA™ ortho-Phthalaldehyde Solution
- ASP AEROZYME™ XTRA Multi Enzymatic Detergent
- AUTOSURE™ MRC Reagent
No surprise service fees. All capital system purchases include installation by a certified technician
ASP provides the site readiness requirements. Once a customer has the site prepared and is ready for installation, the system is shipped and a certified technician performs the installation and validates everything is ready to reprocess flexible endoscope devices.
The ASP IFU and User Guide library allows users to search by language, country and product to locate the appropriate instructions for use of ASP Products. Product literature and availability varies by country. Check out this helpful reference site to locate the ASP AEROFLEX™ AER instructions for use.
Aeroflex is not CE marked in accordance MDR 745/2017 and therefore not available for EU
The third-party trademarks used herein are the properties of their own respective owners.